SkyGeo is an Earth Observation 2.0 company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
This InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their maintenance for the long term and we help prevent environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is exciting and inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront in InSAR, computational techniques and global data delivery.
We have offices in Delft, Houston and San Francisco
We have a position available for a Lead InSAR engineer with strong quantitative skills, who will apply our technology in projects and help develop our suite of products.
- Processing, modeling and visualization of satellite data in the software system
- Project engineering
- Process automation and software design in a supporting role
- Work with commercial team in pre-sales consulting with prospects
- Lead operational support of clients’ domain experts in projects
- Ph.D. degree in engineering
- At least 2 years experience applying InSAR operationally
- Experience in a professional environment with project management and customer-facing work as part of a team
- Working knowledge and programming experience in technical computing software such as Python, C++, Matlab or similar programming languages
- Excellent written and oral reporting skills; continuous communication with customers is a key part of this position
- Proven outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Great team player in a technical project environment
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Focused on deadlines and results
Delft, The Netherlands
APPLY FOR THIS JOB