SkyGeo is an Earth Observation 2.0 company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
This InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their maintenance for the long term and we help prevent environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is exciting and inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront in InSAR, computational techniques and global data delivery.
We have offices in Delft, Houston and San Francisco
SkyGeo is looking for a sales manager to expand the direct and indirect sales of our innovative product, and to drive revenue from the next generation of customers. You will take the sales expertise we have built up with our launching customers and partners, and then expand into new geographical markets. This position will be located in our Delft office.
- Sales of the monitoring service and the underlying data feed
- Define our value proposition for all types of customers in business or government organizations
- Eventually develop channel partners (such as engineering firms and contractors) and create channel network
- Interface with and guide our Technical Account Managers: support and maintain contact with domain experts with clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and prospects
- Track record in selling complex services in the infrastructure, construction, or similar technical industries
- Network in these industries throughout the region
- At least 10 years work experience, of which at least 3 in a commercial role
- Experience with bidding on government projects and in successfully implementing innovative projects
- Professional and communicative solutions sales person
- Flexible and dynamic self-starter
- 40% or more of the time outside the office
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, yet process-driven
Delft, The Netherlands
APPLY FOR THIS JOB