“Do what it takes to grow a sustainable business”
We are seeking a self starting Sales Manager to join our international sales team. In this role, you will be expected to execute the sales strategy and increase revenue through new and existing sales opportunities – specifically within the Oil & Gas verticals. You will drive new solutions using SkyGeo’s ground-breaking technologies to solve large geotechnical problems within these markets.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a growth-oriented problem solver, entrepreneurial and skilled in consultative solution selling. You will be expected to draw on your keen technical sales abilities to craft a consultative sales approach as you learn about the potential client, discuss specific solutions, and demonstrate our products and services for demanding technical users. You must be capable of working within a highly motivated team to drive the business forward as you will also work closely with the combined groups of Engineering, Product Management and Development to ensure consistency of execution. The outcome you will own: set up a sustainable business in the Houston office – create your own new large opportunities
- Drive the go-to-market and ongoing success of the SkyGeo InSAR monitoring products and services to technical users
- Work closely with customers and possible service providers to understand and scope unsolved problems
- Identify and grow new business opportunities and prospects in the industry
- Execute plans for incrementally growing new accounts – read: make appointments and follow up with inbound leads
- Strong affinity with the type of problems that our customers face
- Track record in working with new technologies
- Most of the time outside the office
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and dynamic self-starter
- Customer obsessed
Skills & Requirements
- Evangelical sales of new technology requires consultative selling and problem solving in complex enterprise settings
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills, start up mentality
- You have excellent technical writing and communications skills
- Track record in engineering and handling complex data in the oil & gas industries
- At least 5 years’ experience in the industry, of which at least 3 in a commercial role
- Background in geosciences or petroleum engineering
- Network throughout the region
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB