SkyGeo is an Earth Observation 2.0 company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
This InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their maintenance for the long term and we help prevent environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is exciting and inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront in InSAR, computational techniques and global data delivery.
We have offices in Delft, Houston and San Francisco.
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our international sales team. In this role, you will be expected to execute the sales strategy and increase revenue through new and existing sales opportunities – specificlly within the Oil & Gas and Mining verticals. You will drive new solutions using SkyGeo’s ground-breaking technologies to solve large problems within these markets.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a problem solver, entrepreneurial, new revenue focused and you must have an understanding of consultative solution selling. You will be expected to draw on your keen sales abilities to tailor a pitch to each specific prospect you uncover, providing a consultative sales approach as you learn about the potential client, discuss specific solutions, and demonstrate our products and services. You must be capable of working within a highly motivated team to drive the business forward as you will also work closely with the combined groups of Engineering, Product Management and Development to ensure consistency of execution.
- Sales of our InSAR Monitoring products and services
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain strategic partnerships, alliances, and relationships
- Identify new business opportunities and prospects in the industry
- Track record in engineering and handling complex data in the oil & gas industries
- At least 5 years work experience, of which at least 3 in a commercial role
- Background in the geosciences or reservoir engineering
- Network throughout the region
- Work with local sales people
- Most of the time outside the office
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Flexible and dynamic self-starter
APPLY FOR THIS JOB