We are seeking a VP of Sales to join our international sales team. In this role, you will be expected to develop and execute an effective sales strategy and increase revenue through new and existing sales opportunities within the Oil & Gas and Mining verticals. You will drive new solutions using SkyGeo’s ground-breaking technologies to solve large problems within these markets.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a problem solver, entrepreneurial, new revenue focused and you must have an understanding of consultative solution selling. You will be expected to draw on your keen sales abilities to tailor a pitch to each specific prospect you uncover, providing a consultative sales approach as you learn about the potential client, discuss specific solutions, and demonstrate our products and services. You must be capable of working within a highly motivated team to drive the business forward as you will also work closely with the combined groups of Engineering, Product Management and Development to ensure consistency of execution.
- Develop and execute plans for achieving the company’s sales goals
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain strategic partnerships, alliances, and relationships
- Manage the sales teams and resources to deliver profitable growth
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience with developing and executing a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Expertise in consultative selling and problem solving
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills
- Successful experience managing a sales team
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB