We have a new position available for a Data Scientist with strong quantitative skills, who will extract knowledge from available data in our platform and help develop insights for customers in our suite of products.
- Processing, modeling and visualization of satellite data in the software system
- Project engineering (unify statistics, data analysis)
- Process automation in a supporting role
- Develop machine learning innovations
- Work with commercial team in pre-sales consulting with prospects
- Lead operational support of clients’ domain experts in projects
- Actively work on linking new or customer datasets to InSAR data
- Ph.D. degree in engineering
- At least 2 years experience as a data scientist on the customer side (Oil & Gas or Mining)
- Experience in a professional environment with project management and customer-facing work as part of a team
- Working knowledge and programming experience in technical computing software such as Python, C++, Matlab or similar programming languages
- Excellent written and oral reporting skills; continuous communication with customers is a key part of this position
- Proven outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Great team player in a technical project environment
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Focused on deadlines and results
Delft, The Netherlands
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB