SkyGeo is looking for a Senior Sales Director to expand the sales of our innovative product, and to drive sustainable revenue from the next generation of customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will take the sales expertise we have built up with our launching customers and partners, and then expand into adjacent geographical and vertical markets. Nevertheless, sales at SkyGeo is still largely evangelical and consultative: the opportunities and challenges of working with InSAR are still largely unknown to a lot of our prospects.
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships leading to sales of our monitoring service with German-speaking prospects and customers
- Define and refine our value proposition for all types of customers in business or government organizations
- Interface with our Sales Engineers: support and maintain contact with domain experts inside client organizations
- Drive and define an excellent customer experience
- Build a sales team driving a sustainable business in DAUCH
- Work with our Data Pipeline team to define successful solutions according to customer needs and goals
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and prospects throughout the region
- Track record in selling complex services in the infrastructure, construction, mineral, energy or similar technical industries
- Network in these industries throughout the region
- At least 10 years work experience, of which at least 3 in a commercial role
- Experience with bidding on projects and in successfully implementing innovative projects
- Professional and communicative solutions expert
- Flexible and dynamic self-starter
- Team builder
- 40% or more of the time outside the office
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, yet process-driven and able to work independently under tight deadlines in start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages
- Negotiation, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
Germany, you will build the team and German HQ
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is exciting and inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront in InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB