“We just might have exactly the solution you need”
We are looking for a communicative engineer or geoscientist who will find new ways to implement and integrate our data in reservoir engineering practices.
You will be discovering new insights that make enormous impact for practitioners in both conventional and unconventional resources. You will be expected to draw on your keen technical abilities as you discuss specific solutions, and demonstrate our products and services for demanding technical users.
You will integrate different types of data (esp. downhole) and coordinate with users to drive insight about the sub-surface. You will work closely with the customers … and with a highly motivated team of our own Engineering and Sales people.
- Apply the datasets in the context of specific projects to create insights
- Collaborate closely with the technical product owner and engineering team to translate business problems to requirements for the SkyGeo Products
- Processing, modeling and visualization of data in the software system
- Draw compelling visualizations (animations, graphs, cross-sections, maps, …)
- Rapidly learn – about new technologies, the possibilities of SAR and InSAR and related data for mapping onto the sub-surface
- Work closely with geoscientists and engineering domain experts at customers and partners
- You have excellent technical writing and communications skills
- M.Sc. or Ph.D., preferably in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Geophysics or Geomechanics
- Knowledge and experience with technical computing software
- You have experience combining various datasets in the context of reservoir management
- Hands-on experience with conventional GIS, remote sensing or surveying methods is a plus
- Work accurately, with detail orientation
- Great team player in a technical project environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and data integration
- Inquisitive, keen to discover novel techniques
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and dynamic self-starter
- Flair, convincing personality
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is exciting and inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront in InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.We have offices in Delft, Houston and San Francisco.